4.9K members online now
Announcements from the Community Team!
Guide Me
star_border

New Google My Business Features

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Have you ever wondered where to find the latest updates about Google My Business? Not sure where to look for updates between the Community, Help Center, and various blogs out there? Search no longer! Our team has put together a brand new page to share the latest updates from the Google My Business team. We are excited to have this resource available to you, and look forward to announcing all of our wonderful upcoming product features.

What are you most excited to see in the future of Google My Business? 

6 Expert replyverified_user

Re: New Google My Business Features

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Thanks Liz!

"What are you most excited to see in the future of Google My Business?"

More updates and communication like this. This is awesome and I'm glad it also references the News & Updates board here at the Community.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
This is great! Thanks Liz
Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Just noticed that section a few minutes ago (before I saw your post) and did a little fist-pump in the air. Nice!

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
This is great, really useful.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you very much, this is very good news. It can be very confusing.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Elizabeth,

For some reason with my iPad using google search bar And using keywords in my google+ account I see my page near the top, but when anybody else uses it on a different phone or device weather it's Google search engin or not amd put in the same keywords it doesn't even pop up anywhere! Unless you type in the exact company name! Is it only popping up on top for mine because I click on it more with my own tablet or phone and so Google places it at the top of my search page? I don't show up at all anywhere and it's ridiculous! I have been verified and registered over a year and nobody can find me anywhere using my profession key words! It's basically a joke and I given up hope in Google, but my trust is in the lord so it won't matter where I pop in a search amen :) . Please help me figure this out and help me found. Whoever is the best with SEO and wants a portion of every job they help me find by getting me to the top of our local searches with my related business, will get paid big money. Email me at <edited by a Community Manager to remove personal email address> or message me after typing in "pestfreeintc" in FB search bar. Thanks guys and sure could use your help.

Please note: A Community Manager has edited this post to remove your personal information.  

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
I'm sure nobody of Google or any contributors here will call or contact you outside the forum .
Are you this business: https://goo.gl/maps/MceyK6A8k2T2 ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
https://plus.google.com/u/0/102164140303012059147/about
Google Sudnally suspend my business page . plz unlock my bizz page

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

@Gaur S

please start your own thread.

And if starting a new thread please provide beside of your own URL also my below URL showing your business was as of yesterday in Googles cache mentioned as verified local business:

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:3J7bOOVL5d0J:https://plus.google.com/104547647...