Announcements from the Community Team!
Guide Me
star_border

Meet the newest GMB experts!

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

I'm thrilled to announce the addition of Tom W to the Top Contributors group and Joel H to the Rising Stars group! They've both contributed so much and we're so thankful to have them in the community.

Get to know a bit more about them here:

Tom: Tom has helped numerous businesses improve their presence in local search results over the past 10+ years. A unique issue brought him to the Google My Business Community forum where he was helped by a couple Top Contributors. While looking through the forum he saw the opportunity to utilize his experience and began helping other users with their questions. His desire to learn, help others, and fight spam led him to be a frequent participant on the forum.

Joel: Joel works at PatientPop as part of the product team, ensuring success in local search for their clients in healthcare. Previous to PatientPop, Joel spent over a decade at Google. Much of that time included running the support teams for Google My Business and its previous iterations. In a former life, Joel studied genetics in maize, specializing in the fields of developmental biology and epigenetics.

Tip! You can become a TC by helping other users in the community. Exactly like Tom, who "saw the opportunity to utilize his experience and began helping other users". Get to know the other Google My Business TCs here.

Join me in congratulating both Tom and Joel!

Cheers!

Marissa

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Marissa Nordahl, Community Manager, Google My Business
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Follow us on GMB on Social: Facebook | Twitter
4 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Meet the newest GMB experts!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Congrats guys! The team is lucky to have you 2!

Joy Hawkins, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Owner of Sterling Sky
Read My Column on Search Engine Land
MyAdvanced Local SEO Training Manual

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Congratulations Joel and Tom!  Welcome to the team :-)

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Outstanding work, Tom & Joel... and thanks for caring about the Google My Business community! 

Cheers,

James

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, Congratulation To our all GMB Experts. and wish you all the best for your bright Carrier.