Announcements from the Community Team!
Guide Me
star_border

Meet the @GoogleMyBiz Social Team

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Asking questions on the Google My Business Twitter and Facebook pages? Then you probably know these folks. If not, here's the perfect chance to meet them!

Introducing the Google My Business Social Team -

Screen Shot 2016-11-30 at 3.01.43 PM.pngJared, Tamara, Mike  

Jared

Jared here from Google's Social Support team for Google My Business.  I wanted to give you all a little introduction, just so you know you're not dealing with a robot! :)  I currently reside in Michigan with hopes and dreams to move out west.  My day to day hobbies include programming, videography, and playing a new game I just picked up.  For those wondering what platform I play on, it will always be a PC.  Recently I've also began to enjoy a healthier lifestyle and have started a journey of nutrition and exercise. Aside from my personal life I come to work with a full smile knowing we're getting to help you resolve the difficulties you're experiencing.  

Tamara

Hey there! I'm Tamara, a new member to Google’s Social team. I am the award winning cupcake master of Google, as well as, a local makeup consultant. Coming from a culinary background, in my free time you will usually catch me in a kitchen cooking scrumptious dishes or outside relaxing by the pool (for those few weeks of hot weather in Michigan). Caffeinated by my mild addiction to Mountain Dew, I'm enjoying communicating with you all and helping with any issues you may experience.

Mike

I am the “Original Joe” of GMB Social, people even call me “GMB Mike.” I’m a digital marketer, social media junkie and entrepreneur with a passion for family, golf and helping others find success. I work best when fueled by Apple NutriGrain Bars and Tim Horton's coffee. Simon Sinek is my spirit animal.

Feel free to ask questions - they are happy to help!

6 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Meet the Social Team

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Nice to meet you all and cheers !

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
So great to put a face to the name. Thanks so much for all your help Mike! I think I've spoken to Carmen once as well :)

Joy Hawkins, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Owner of Sterling Sky
Read My Column on Search Engine Land
MyAdvanced Local SEO Training Manual

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi ! Whats up ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi nice to meet you. Can we meet the google map team. I have been trying to change our business phone number for 2 years and it is still wrong. Please send my information to the maps team. Thank you

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
How interesting to know what you snack on that fuels your inner- "Google!" Nice meeting all three of you; nice jobs!! :)

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Great to virtually meet you Jared, Carmen and Mike!

Jared, what gaming platforms?
Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Nice to see the faces behind the team, you have all been very professional and helpful in your responses, keep up the good work!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Remember Mike helping me with a client GMB listing issue via @GoogleSmallBiz! SO helpful and quick... great to see the face behind the name! Miss having @GoogleSmallBiz for support questions - you did a great job!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello
I've been trying to reach Carmen- we are emailing each other for few days but she didnt answer since yesterday- is she there?