AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Announcements from the Community Team!
Guide Me
star_border

[Launch] Post Insights

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Hey everyone!

We're excited to announce that we're launching a new summary view of your Post Insights!

Post Insights help you better understand how your posts perform with potential customers. From the Posts tab, you can view insights for:

• An individual post
  • All posts from the last week
  • All posts from the last month

How it works

Post Insights shows your views, clicks, and the percentage change in the rolling period. The rolling period is the last 7 or 28 days, and can have a delay of up to 3 days. Your summary is found on the Posts tab of your web dashboard. To determine why you may have a change in views, you can see more insights on individual posts.

If any of the following occurs, your percentages won’t show in the summary :

• Your posts received no views.
  • You don’t have any posts.
  • Your percentage change is over 99.99%. 

The summary view of Post Insights is available to everyone on the Google My Business desktop and mobile website, but it is not available on the Google My Business app.

Learn more about Post Insights in our Help Center article

Allyson Wright, Community Manager, Google My Business
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Follow us on GMB on Social: Facebook | Twitter
1 Expert replyverified_user

[Launch] Post Insights

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi thanks for it instrument it help me to view very important statistics and do you know when we can to publish Products by GMB api?

[Launch] Post Insights

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't see the rolling period option in my post tab, is this a feature I should be able to see in Canada?

EDIT: The insights are now showing up in my dashboard!