AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Announcements from the Community Team!
Guide Me
star_border

[Launch] Menu and Services editor now available in all countries

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Hey everyone!

The Menu and Services editing feature is now available to businesses like restaurants or hair salons in all countries and languages.

In Google My Business, you may see an option to add menu items or services, along with their descriptions and prices. When customers find your business listing on Google, they'll see your menu items listed under "Menu" or "Services."

• Food and drink businesses can list menu items under "Menu."
  • Health and beauty businesses can list services under "Services."
  • Services businesses can list services under "Services."

This feature is only available to food and drink, health and beauty, and services businesses that don't already have a menu or services list provided by a third party.

Learn how to edit your listing.

Thanks!

Allyson Wright, Community Manager, Google My Business
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Follow us on GMB on Social: Facebook | Twitter
3 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Great to hear that, also thank for these updates

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Super, tested in Europe fully functional :-)

I'm helping your Business G+ profil

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Allyson,

Can you point me in the direction on how to remove 3rd party menu providers from the listing? I would really love to be able to control my menu from GMB dashboard. 

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Finally, it is also available in Ukraine for all

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Tuncay S

This off topic  (or likely selfpromotion) post of you will now archived  by a  moderator

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This might seem like a strange question, but in the section for menu url, What do you put, if GMBsite is https://jack-jill-takeaway.business.site

what do you put for menu url if you want your menu online, i have been back and fro with google expert by mail, but he claims you can not link a menu, even though i already did, it worked but i thought it didn't, but i don't know what i entered, now i get a 404 not on this server, thanks if you can help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Awesome, looking forward for more of it.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thank you for answer, but my problem is how do i write the URL to put in the menu section (i only have GMB site) do i copy and paste name of  GMB website into website and then /menu,  example,    https://  jacks-takeaway.business.site/menu, or can i put https://jacks-takeaway-menu.business.site 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I remove the third-party link from my listing?  The service section seems great and all but I do not have it on some of my listings due to this link (2 out of the 4 listings without it have the singleplatform link in the listing).  I do not want this on my listings as I would rather control my services/menu on my own.