5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Announcements from the Community Team!
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Help on Social, a new way to ask and answer Google My Business questions on Twitter

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Help on Social, a mobile-friendly site powered by Conversocial, brings together Google My Business product questions from across Twitter so you can ask questions or help others. Plus, you can earn some nifty points and climb the leaderboards as you help more folks.

Have a Google question? Tweet with hashtag #gHelp!

If you like to express yourself in 140 characters or less, tweet your Google product questions with #gHelp. Our community of expert users -- including Google Top Contributors -- are on standby ready to help!

Know something about Google products? Share your knowledge on Help on Social!

If you are passionate about Google My Business, try answering tweets alongside our community of expert users helping folks all over Twitter.

Learn more by visiting goo.gl/helponsocial.

5 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ElizabethP
December 2015

Re: Help on Social, a new way to ask and answer Google My Business que

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
We are looking forward to seeing everyone on social media in addition to here in the Community!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm looking forward to learning more about google plus and my google business, still not sure how to engage using this new tool, any suggestions?

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

@Ian F To use this new help platform, feel free to Tweet us using #gHelp so that your question will get picked up and answered by our wonderful Top Contributors! 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
please gaide social

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
We’re still using this great platform to bring you answers where you need them. Use #gHelp to chat directly with our team of experts!

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
Join Help on Social today and share your Google My Business knowledge at goo.gl/helponsocial. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Re: Help on Social, a new way to ask and answer Google My Business questions on Twitter

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I apologize, if wrong place to ask, but went to verify my business with code received in mail, and the map shown still has my biz at old location.
I've tried to correct this a year ago via communication with google rep, but nothing has changed.
Thanks

Re: Help on Social, a new way to ask and answer Google My Business questions on Twitter

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

@Stan B

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Your Facebook link is broken.
Experts in the Topic
JoyHawkins
Helmut Geissler
PriyaC
MargaretO
ElizabethP