Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Google My Business Online Courses in Academy for Ads

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Hey everyone!

We’re excited to announce awesome new resources to help business owners like you make sure your listing shows up correctly.

Need tips on how Google My Business can help you get on the map, do you need a refresher on how adjust your phone number or business hours? Enroll in our new online courses through Academy for Ads!

Check out the overviews below to see what you’ll learn:

• Optimize your Google My Business listing -- Make updates to your My Google Business listing, how to use photos and reviews to enhance your listing and the ways you can use insights to track customer interaction.

• Use tools to engage your customers -- Create a free, mobile-friendly website for your business in less than 10 minutes, how to get timely content in front of your customers with posts and how to message with your customers directly and privately.

• Manage listings simply in bulk -- Manage a large number of locations and address bulk verification issues and how to integrate your Google My Business Location with AdWords.

Whether you just need to bring someone at your business up to speed, or just want a tune-up, these courses help you make sure your listing stands out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Marissa Nordahl, Community Manager, Google My Business
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Follow us on GMB on Social: Facebook | Twitter
1 Expert replyverified_user