AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Announcements from the Community Team!
Guide Me
star_border

Get ready for National Small Business Week

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Are you a business organization that works with local small businesses (like a Chamber of Commerce or a Small Business Development Center)? Do you want resources from Google to help your business community make the most of the web (including access to expedited verification on Google My Business)?

Join Google’s Let’s Put Our Cities on the Map* program and host a workshop during National Small Business Week (April 30 - May 6) to celebrate small businesses in your city. Sign up at gybo.com/partners/signup

You’ll be provided with everything you need to put on a workshop, including educational materials, a free kit to decorate your workshop, promotional templates like email and social media posts, and direct support from the Google team – for free.

Are you a business owner? Find a local partner-hosted workshop near you by visiting gybo.com/events

*Available in the United States and Canada only

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Marissa Nordahl, Community Manager, Google My Business
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Follow us on GMB on Social: Facebook | Twitter
1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Pschycology belongs to me

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys,

Well come my friend.We can view your rank by looking in the top-left corner of the community page. We have below your profile photo and email address. Every time you level changes, We will get a notification in the Community.

Thanks.

Top 5 Interactive Social Media Marketing Tools

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is this for UK businesses or just US?