5.2K members online now
Announcements from the Community Team!
Guide Me
star_border

Get involved in our user studies!

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

We’re looking to get your feedback to help improve our Google products! We value our customers and their opinions which is why we are asking for your input.

What it is

User studies are a way for Google to get feedback from the people who matter most, our users! If you choose to sign up, you will be presented with an opportunity to potentially review current products, a new upcoming feature or even a prototype. These studies can take place in multiple locations, including the Google office, your business location, or online through your desktop or mobile device.

How it works

• First you’ll need to sign up. You can do this by visiting google.com/usability and clicking ‘Sign Me Up’ on the top right corner of the page.
  • Once you have signed up, you’ll begin receiving email invitations for new and upcoming studies pending a good match.
  • You will then receive a follow-up email with additional information on how to participate and where the study will take place.

Incentive

Along with helping to improve Google products, you are entitled to receive a gift for completed participation of a study session.

Learn more and sign up to join user studies here!

Concept1_Twitter_incentives.png

Allyson Wright, Community Manager, Google My Business
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Follow us on GMB on Social: Facebook | Twitter
2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

FYI, the page that says Please indicate which of the following tools you have used to promote your business in the last 3 months:

It has Google Places lol.  Might wanna have them update that :)

Joy Hawkins, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Owner of Sterling Sky
Read My Column on Search Engine Land
MyAdvanced Local SEO Training Manual

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

will definetly going to participate in it @Allyson_GMB