Announcements from the Community Team!
Guide Me
star_border

Re: Follow us on Twitter!

Community Manager
# 11
Community Manager
Hi Brie,

If you have questions, feel free to click up to the most applicable board and start your own thread. Our team is looking forward to helping you!

Best,
Liz
GMB Community Manager

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 12
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
How do I contact phone support? My business is verified but if I google my business by service it will not come up. It only shows if I Google by specific name.. Can you tell me why?
Highlighted

Top Contributor
# 13
Top Contributor
Hi Cici
As with your other post, please start your own thread for questions.
If you could put all the relevant information about your businesses and all your questions into one post, you'll stand a much better chance of getting answers that make sense and clear up the confusion quicker.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 14
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

I have had a self base business for the last nine years that has not taken off the way i would like it to, the question is i just did the google my business where they mail you a verification code by mail and i have to place it into the google page and set it up with my picture and address hoping it would bring business to me, after failed attempts with business cards and fliers.

Any help would be gladly appreciated, it is a registered trade mark name.
Rosa's House Cleaning

Top Contributor
# 15
Top Contributor

@Rosa C

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Community Manager
# 16
Community Manager
This post has been closed to further replies. If you have a question, feel free to start your own thread, or reach out to us on Twitter or Facebook.

Thanks!