4.5K members online now
Announcements from the Community Team!
Guide Me
star_border

Follow us on Twitter!

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

It is with great excitement that we announce our Google My Business dedicated Twitter handle! You can find us on Twitter @GoogleMyBiz. Please follow us there for exciting insights and announcements.

The Twitter handle will be staffed by our outstanding support team to answer any questions that you might have. Feel free to ask questions about your Google My Business listing by tweeting us directly, or using #GMBHelp!

5 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Follow us on Twitter!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
How does this compare with @GoogleSmallBiz?

Joy Hawkins, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Owner of Sterling Sky
Read My Column on Search Engine Land
MyAdvanced Local SEO Training Manual

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
Hi Joy,

@GoogleSmallBiz is a fantastic community for all small business owners, and will continue to provide resources for all business owners, as well as their great content and collaborations with other tools for small businesses.

@GoogleMyBiz is a channel dedicated to Google My Business, and will provide content specific to GMB, including product updates, and provide support for GMB questions.

Both are great resources, and we wanted to let this community know about the new GMB-specific handle so everyone can stay up to date with the latest information from the GMB team.

Hope that helps!
Liz
Highlighted

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Great news. Thanks for the update Liz!

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
You can now find us on Facebook too--check out the page here: https://www.facebook.com/googlemybusiness

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Can people message on Facebook to get help too? Like Twitter?

Joy Hawkins, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Owner of Sterling Sky
Read My Column on Search Engine Land
MyAdvanced Local SEO Training Manual

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
Absolutely! Please feel free to message us directly or write on the wall, and our team will be happy to help!

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Great to have the options Liz - thank you for the update.

Do I understand correctly phone support is no longer an option?

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Community Manager
# 9
Community Manager
Hi Margaret,

Phone support is certainly still an option! :) We have just added social media as another way for users to contact us and get information.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Trying to help out a local business with 4 locations. All are verified with correct info on Google my Business but when I am in one location and Google it another location pops up organically. In one case not showing up at all. We have a Adwords campaign running . But worried about the SEO first.