AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Learn how to reach mobile device users, drive phone calls, and increase app installs
Guide Me
star_border

how to increase call extension frequency in adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I am a bit confused about ad extension's frequency on below points.

1. Is there any way to increase call extension frequency other than ad rank improvement, I mean to say that any paid tool or bidding option for call extension?

2. Can we set priority for any ad extension over other ad extensions?

Thanks a ton in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sanjay S
March 2017

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

"...any paid tool or bidding option for call extension?"

No. 

"Can we set priority for any ad extension over other ad extensions?"

Not really. If call extensions are the only extensions that have value to you, then don't run any extensions but call extensions.

Do your best to rank high enough to accrue more call extension impressions. Create ads with "call us", "call for a free quote", etc. CTA's. Make sure you have your phone number prominently displayed onsite - Some users want to click through to the site before they initiate a phone call.

Tom

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Sanjay,

Unfortunately not. It all depends upon whether any extension is going to add more value and improve the online performance or not. Based on various parameters which AdWords
take into account internally, your ad gets eligible to show the relevant ad extensions. It is therefore recommended to add as many ad extensions as possible to sustain the competition and be in front.

My couple of cents!

Pankaj