AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Learn how to reach mobile device users, drive phone calls, and increase app installs
Guide Me
star_border

fraud Company liveprintersupport.com

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below> is fraud company who just who has done a online scam with my card today and after reporting the scam to <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> agents hung up on me and said let it be we will do so and hung up on me...have all written proofs regarding the <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> fraud and have reported federal govt and Indian govt and filing FIR and will tell the whole world now that what Google does after doing the scam and how their agents treat you...Will take a serious action about the fraud have call recording and written email

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines, to remove a potentially harmful link.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
December 2016

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Rommy,

If you found them via an ad on Google, you can report the ad here:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/176378?hl=en

I guess this is a case that demonstrates why Google regularly suspends tech support sites in AdWords.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
December 2016

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Rommy,

If you found them via an ad on Google, you can report the ad here:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/176378?hl=en

I guess this is a case that demonstrates why Google regularly suspends tech support sites in AdWords.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Rommy K,

As Rob has stated, of they have an AdWords ad in use, you should report it/them.

However, I do not think they do since entering the web address you posted my security alerts went off before the page finished loading as it was streaming malware. Please do not post websites here in this forum. Please understand that this is not a complaint department for websites online in the Google SERPs (search engine result pages). You should contact your bank or credit card provider and dispute the charges and report the company through appropriate channels for your country. 

Please realize that we are sorry to hear of your experience but that this is not the place to vent or post websites of places. We provide precision technical support for the use of AdWords.... nothing more. 

I will have a moderator edit your post and remove the website.

Kind Regards,

James