AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Learn how to reach mobile device users, drive phone calls, and increase app installs
Guide Me
star_border

Why won't google adwords accept my ad?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why won't google accept my ad? Is it because I have an "!" in my title?
I've seen other ads with "!" in their titles. Why can't I leave mine in there? The rest seems okay. Please help. See image: http://prntscr.com/dp3yvr

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
December 2016

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @Alexander G,

Yes, you are right.

AdWords don't allow to use Exclamation mark in the ad's headline/app title.

For App ads, note that your app title and developer name are also subject to this policy. You may need to change them within the developer console before you re-submit your ads for approval. If the actual name of the app contains punctuation or symbols, please refer to the exceptions section below to see if they apply to you.

Exceptions: Non-standard punctuation and symbols are allowed in ads for these circumstances:

• Trademarks, brand names, or product names that use non-standard punctuation or symbols consistently throughout the website
  • Symbols used in commonly acceptable ways, such as using an asterisk (*) to indicate hotel star rating in "5* hotels"
  • Legally-required asterisks or superscript to indicate that conditions apply

Reference: Editorial Policy(expand the Symbols)

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Archit,

Target outranking share, how its is works ? Can u help me ?

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi @Nicky V,

It will be better if you post this query as a new thread, as it is an off topic which may mislead the users in the future.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Archit ya sure