AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Learn how to reach mobile device users, drive phone calls, and increase app installs
Guide Me
star_border

Where i can see conversions for universal app campaign?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have created an universal app campaign for my health products mobile app (Android). I can see lot clicks from the people but I cant see any conversions count. What should I do? Shall I create conversion tracking for this separately ? Please give me some advice.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Where i can see conversions for universal app campaign?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Ramagiri H,

Have you set up conversion tracking for App installs? Here's more info on setting it up. Conversions (installs in this case) would be visible under the conversions column, once tracking is in place.

Feel free to write back!

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sumanth,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes I have setup conversion tracking for app installs but still I couldn't find any conversions.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Universal App campaigns have very less scope to optimize, most of it is automated. How long has the campaign run? Have you used all available features - like independent lines of ad text and YouTube video?

You can go for individual search & display mobile app install campaigns if you'd like more customization and scope to optimize. Here's a detailed guide to improve app installs.

Feel free to write back!

Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ramagiri,

What is a "conversion" for you? I'm guessing an app install? Are you using 3rd party app tracking such as Appsflyer or Kochava? If not, are you able to confirm your your app has in-fact received installs as a result of this campaign some other way?

If you can confirm this campaign has converted/generated installs but is not recording them in your conversions column, you may want to double check your AdWords Conversion - only thing I can think of is to make sure you have selected "Yes" to "Include in 'Conversions." You may need to recreate this conversion.