AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Learn how to reach mobile device users, drive phone calls, and increase app installs
Guide Me
star_border

Video ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

My name is Bonnie

i need your help Smiley Happy

I'm planning an in app video campaign and i looking for a way/platform that can help me do that a platform that can help me plan execute and manage a video campaign within apps

what I basically need is a platform were ill be able to see the names of  the leading(games) apps in my country  and a way to make sure my video ads are served within this app

any help will be appreciated

Thanks

Bonnie 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Krisha (Community Manager)
April 2016

Re: Video ads

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

You can create a TrueView campaign for this objective and target relevant mobile apps layered with Demographics (male 25+).

To arrive at a list of apps, you can either search for games you'd like to target (let's say you have a list of apps that are popular among your target audience) or go with suggested apps based on your search in mobile app placements.

Feel free to write back!

Sumanth Sridhar

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Bonnie,

Display Planner is a handy tool to plan a campaign on GDN. Could you provide more info about your objective, as in you're looking for App installs, web visits, etc?

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sumanth
Thank you
My objective is branding i want people to watch my video ad wan they are playing games in their favorite app on their mobile phone
I'm looking for a tool that can help me reach these app and advertise with in them
the target audience is male 30+
thanks
Bonnie
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Krisha (Community Manager)
April 2016

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

You can create a TrueView campaign for this objective and target relevant mobile apps layered with Demographics (male 25+).

To arrive at a list of apps, you can either search for games you'd like to target (let's say you have a list of apps that are popular among your target audience) or go with suggested apps based on your search in mobile app placements.

Feel free to write back!

Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank You!