AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Learn how to reach mobile device users, drive phone calls, and increase app installs
Guide Me
star_border

Universal App Campaign is not running

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I started my universal App campaign 3 days back, but than i found, my ad was not running. So, I deleted my old campaign and started new campaign again, but than i found, my campaign is not yet running.

Is there any error on my campaign ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ifreelance A
May 2016

Re: Universal App Campaign is not running

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

UAC doesn't provide much information, but a few standard steps should help:

- Make sure you have everything right on the the billing settings
- Make sure you campaigns settings are correct and not very tight. If you segment your campaign for specific regions and languages, or even depending on your bid strategy, the campaign can become restrict and will not run.
- Make sure everything is well on the Play Store
- Make sure your bid isn't to low
- Make sure your ads ideas are correctly set and make sense for the user. The Universal Campaign will use those ads and some information from the Play Store to find the proper user.

This page might help: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6357595?hl=en&ref_topic=3121770

If you feel comfortable, show us some prints from your campaign settings to try and help some more.

Hope this helps.
_

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ifreelance A
May 2016

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

UAC doesn't provide much information, but a few standard steps should help:

- Make sure you have everything right on the the billing settings
- Make sure you campaigns settings are correct and not very tight. If you segment your campaign for specific regions and languages, or even depending on your bid strategy, the campaign can become restrict and will not run.
- Make sure everything is well on the Play Store
- Make sure your bid isn't to low
- Make sure your ads ideas are correctly set and make sense for the user. The Universal Campaign will use those ads and some information from the Play Store to find the proper user.

This page might help: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6357595?hl=en&ref_topic=3121770

If you feel comfortable, show us some prints from your campaign settings to try and help some more.

Hope this helps.
_

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Leandrofm is spot on.

Ensure your ads are approved. If they are then you can try setting your max daily budget to just a few dollars and raise your CPC bids to ensure you are not bidding too low.

With Universal App Campaigns you really do not have a lot of targeting options off the bat and conversion optimizer can now be turned on off the bat. If you are bidding on a CPA bases I would ensure your CPA is high enough starting off to get traffic. As you start to get conversions you can attempt to walk the CPA down.