AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Learn how to reach mobile device users, drive phone calls, and increase app installs
Guide Me
star_border

Universal App Campaign - iOS

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I've seen the last I/O presentation, and among the others it was introduced the possibility of performing Universal App Campaign for iOS.

By the way, I still can't find this option in my AdWords account. Is it rolling out in the next weeks? (I advertise from Portugal).

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Universal App Campaign - iOS

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Andrea,

I am also in the EU. To the best of my knowledge. Universal App campaigns are an option for promoting Android apps. So as to promote an iOS app, you may wish to avail of Mobile App Engagement campaigns or Mobile App Install campaigns, under the "Search Network Only - Standard" campaigns, and dependent on your purposes.

Please provide us with a link in case you read something "new" on a trustworthy webpage.

Best,
Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
https://adwords.googleblog.com/2016/05/Google-IO-new-features-to-find-the-right-users-for-your-app.h...

This is a Google blog post. It actually details how the option will be rolling out sometimes in the future

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
"Universal App Campaigns for iOS are available in beta today and will roll out to all developers in the near future."

Thank you, Andrea, you are correct. I did oversee that item in the Official AdWords Blog. Because there isn't much fuss about it at the moment, I assume it is still in beta. However, will try to find some more insight and update this thread later on.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I very much look forward to see this functionality implemented by Google!

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for posting to the Community! The info above is correct; Universal App Campaigns for iOS will likely be rolled out to accounts over the next year. They are not available to advertisers yet.

Hope this helps!
Cassie

Top Contributor Alumni
# 7
Top Contributor Alumni
Hey Andrea,
I am also eagerly waiting for UAC to come to iOS, although it was announced in google I/O i dont think its even public beta yet Smiley Sad
Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog