AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Learn how to reach mobile device users, drive phone calls, and increase app installs
Guide Me
star_border

Targeting Frequent flyers for APP install campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I wish to target frequent flyers for an app install campaign . I want to know If UAC supports such type of targeting , also what all targeting can be done target frequent flyers from one  city ( Display , search , UAC)

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I don't think this targeting method is available

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

@Dhanesh R

@MosheTLV  is right about that there is nothing specifically for frequent flyers. However, I think there are still some things you can try. 

1) Adwords does let you target Airports. Keeping it mobile gives you a pretty good shot at ensuring that you're really advertising to people while they are at the airport.  In the targeting section, you can just type in the airport code(s) you want to target.

2) You might try cross-targeting one with the in-market group Air Travelers, or even by itself in a separate campaign.  There is a subsection of this category labeled Business/First Class.  I think it's reasonable to assume a good percentage of people in that category could be considered "frequent flyers."

3) You might also try building a custom affinity list off of airline sites. More details on that here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2497941?hl=en

Again, none of these guarantee that your audience will be ONLY frequent flyers, but I think it's worth testing out.

FYI  I do know that Twitter Ads has a targeting group specifically labeled "Frequent Flyers."