AdWords
6.4K members online now
6.4K members online now
Learn how to reach mobile device users, drive phone calls, and increase app installs
Guide Me
star_border

Several Universal App Campaigns for the same app : do or don't ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have  three ongoings UAC for the same application (mostly to test very different texts), and I wonder whether it's a good thing or not to have several UACs for the same app.

My current result is a kind of winner takes all situation: the first one worked fine, then when I created the second one, the first one lose all its momentum, and then now the third one is the best one. However, since I also changed the various budgets over time for each campaign, it would be a far fetch conclusion to conclude anything.

So I will ask a more general question as in the tilte : should I focus on a single UAC once I found out the text lines I like, or is it perfectly ok to have several UACs for the same app ?

Do they compete amongst themselves in the ad algorithm, or is it fine ? Or with the testing of various texts, am I already at a time where I should not use UAC and use classic Adwords campaign instead ?

Thanks for your answers,

Emmanuel

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Several Universal App Campaigns for the same app : do or don't ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Emmanuel,

It is always to good to test different variations of ads in AdWords campaign. But as we know in UAC, we can not create different variations of text ads. So , If you really want to do AB testing with creatives, you can run one campaign for certain time then pause the exiting campaign and start a new campaign with different text by keeping the same budget and same Target CPA.

If you run the campaigns, together, you can not find the winner creative.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’