AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Learn how to reach mobile device users, drive phone calls, and increase app installs
Guide Me
star_border

Not Showing Ads on Search Network only - Mobile app installs

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I've created a new AdWords campaign, type: Search Network only - Mobile app installs and I don't know why I cant see my ads showing. I did search the ads on my iPhone and on the location I'm targeting but no luck.

If I run a quick status report over a keyword I have this message:

The webpage doesn't show ads in the format of your ads on the selected device.

After I go and use Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool an select the devices I'm running for I get this message Your ads are only eligible to show for the mobile operating systems that you've selected in your campaign settings.

Did you encounter this before? I have 0 impressions on all my keywords and even if the number of searches is low on the keywords I can't see my ads showing.

Thank you,
Dragos

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Not Showing Ads on Search Network only - Mobile app installs

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Dragos,
I'd be interested to see your settings - I'm going to pop you an email to get account info, and we can share the results here for the rest of the Community.

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the exact same problem for Android network. would love to know as well.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Nicha I've manage to solve it. It seems there was a bug from Google. Also there were very few searches on the keywords I picked. This correlated with the fact I was only target iOS users this is why the number of impressions were so low.

I've changed the keywords to broad modifier and increase the bids and the impressions started to show. Hope that will help.

Tip: To see how many search you have download all of your keywords go to Keyword Planner and on the drop down menu "Search Volume Trends" peak break down by device. Is not much but you will have an idea with what are you dealing with.

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
Glad to hear you resolved this Dragos. I'll close the open case I have with you!

Let me know if you need any further help!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Kathleen,

I am facing the same issue while selecting for Android device. could you help.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kathleen,

I am facing as the same problem as Dragos.
Error : The webpage doesn't show ads in the format of your ads on the selected device.
Could you please help me in this.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Same error here. I tried setting bigger bids but yet 0 impressions. Any suggestions on how to solve this issue?
Thanks!
Happy new Year!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm facing the same issue but not sure if it's in a review process... any help appreciated.
Lee

Community Manager
# 10
Community Manager
This older thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, it is best to start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and to post a clear, specific and detailed question that fully explains your particular issue.

Starting a new thread, rather than 'Piggy Backing' on an older thread, will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

Thank you.