AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Learn how to reach mobile device users, drive phone calls, and increase app installs
Guide Me
star_border

My websites is mobile friendly, but adwords dont see that. Address is www.pascal.rs

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Like i said, i have website who is mobile friendly, but adwords sent me in Opportunities message that isn't.

2 Expert replyverified_user

My websites is mobile friendly, but adwords dont see that. Address is www.pascal.rs

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

Well... Then, it is NOT mobile friendly. The test which matters / rules is how the Google bot it sees the site. And currently, according to Google the site is not a mobile friendly.

Make the changes as advised by Google.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: My websites is mobile friendly, but adwords dont see that. Address is www.pascal.rs

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Marko N

Testing your website in a browser does show that it's mobile friendly. However, the reason why Google is not recognising it is your robots.txt file. Most of the CSS and JS files are being served from /cache directory but your robots.txt file is not allowing Google to access them. 

You should ideally be allowing Google to crawl your dependent CSS and JS files. 

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

Re: My websites is mobile friendly, but adwords dont see that. Address is www.pascal.rs

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hii,

How to allow Google to access on file robots.txt ?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Marko N

There must be a file named robots.txt in your website's root directory. Open and edit this file to remove Disallow: /cache/ line from it. 

Please be aware that removing the above line will make this folder public. It means anyone can view it online.

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok, i do it. Now i am waiting for google. 

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

From the above it shows your site is not mobile friendly , make adjustment on it.  You might also try Think with Google testing Tool