AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Learn how to reach mobile device users, drive phone calls, and increase app installs
Guide Me
star_border

My universal app campaign ads are disapproved by saying it violate google setting policy

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Even though am not using any special characters and symbols, the error message am getting are "style and spelling, symbols". I contacted adwords team but even they couldn't give me a satisfactory answer. I am targeting US,UK,Australia,France,Switzerland and India. Even though am getting an alert saying my ads are not serving, I am getting conversion from India. Why is it happening so? Previously I was having another universal app campaign which was targeting only US. But there I was getting some other error which I don't remember. Basically I am unable to target US,UK,Australia etc with my adwords campaign. What might be the reason?

1 Expert replyverified_user

My universal app campaign ads are disapproved by saying it violate google setting policy

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Safeer,

Do you still need assistance with this? It sounds like you have a few distinct questions about your campaign. If you are already in touch with the AdWords support team, I would recommend that you continue working with them on the issue of your ad disapproval. Since we do not have access to your account from this public forum, we won't be able to look into that particular issue for you.

Please let me know if you still need help,

Cassie

Re: My universal app campaign ads are disapproved by saying it violate google setting policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Cassie,

I am still having this problem and I really need a solution for this. It
would be grateful if you can help on this,

*Regards, *
Safeer Usman

Asst Manger - Digital Marketing

*Bhoruka Park Pvt. Ltd*
An ISO 9001, 14001 & BS 18001 Certified Company
#48, Lavelle Road | Bangalore-560001 | India