AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Learn how to reach mobile device users, drive phone calls, and increase app installs
Guide Me
star_border

Mobile app installs ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have an app need to focus on installs monthly i need to get at least 5000 to reach this i need some clarity on the campaigns.

Google search - App installs, In this where my add going to show only in desktop searches or in google play store search.

Google Display - App Installs, It gives a narrow targeting options like devices etc

Universal app campaign 

Search with display select

Which one among i can go through and please suggest me the best possible way of installations possible and where my ads shows if i select particular campaign.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Mobile app installs ads

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Mantha,

Thanks for posting to the Community. If you're looking to drive app installs, I would definitely recommend one of the app campaign types (the first three you listed) since those are targeted specifically toward app installs. 

If you're new to AdWords, I would recommend the Universal App Campaign. This campaign sets up the ads and targeting for you and targets a given cost per install that you need in order for those installs to be profitable for you. 

App Install campaigns for Search or Display can be good options as well if you find that the Universal App Campaign does not drive the install volume you need, but these do require a lot more optimization, so you will need to read up on all the details of these campaign types in the Help Center (Search App Install and Display App Install).

Hope this helps you get started!

Cassie