AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Learn how to reach mobile device users, drive phone calls, and increase app installs
Guide Me
star_border

Mobile app audience

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it possible to create a remarketing list of people who installed the app and target them with future display campaigns (not related to installing the app)? e.g. people who installed the app target them with future display ads promoting a product promotion.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Mobile app audience

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Elisa,

Thanks for posting to the Community! Are you familiar with App Engagement campaigns for the Display Network? This campaign type would let you reach people who have already downloaded your app, while they are browsing other apps or mobile websites. It also wouldn't require you to set up a remarketing list, so the implementation is a bit more straightforward.

Let me know if this would do the trick, or if not, how else I can help!

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Many thanks Cassie. But could we apply this solution to display and search campaigns non related to the app?
e.g. promote a new product (targeting individuals who installed the app) to drive them to the website e-commerce, so not focus on driving people to app installs&use.

Best,
Elisa

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Thanks for the clarification. This guide to creating a remarketing list of app users by uploading a mobile ID list should help!

Cassie