AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Learn how to reach mobile device users, drive phone calls, and increase app installs
Guide Me
star_border

Mobile App Install Ads Help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

Started my first App Install campaign, but the keywords show the following error "Your click to download ad is not supported by the mobile device that requested it." Has anyone encountered this before?

Re: Mobile App Install Ads Help

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Jerry,

If you are testing your ads on Ad Preview Tool on several types of devices then you are getting this meesage.

Although it's not working on the Ad Preview Tool, Did you received any Impressions/Clicks on your campaigns? That could confirm that your Mobile App campaign is running.

I recommend for you to call support though, and see what's going on. Here it goes:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

I hope this will help you.
Thanks
Anand

Re: Mobile App Install Ads Help

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Anand,

The campaign has started garnering impressions already Smiley Happy. Thanks for the prompt response.

Best,

Yang J <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager - per Community Guidelines - in order to remove contact information which was most likely due to an email or mobile footer. This is done in order to protect account security and/or privacy. Please be sure to remove this information in future replies. Thank you for your understanding.