5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Learn how to reach mobile device users, drive phone calls, and increase app installs
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Is Your Site Mobile Friendly? #MobileMonday

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

The Inside AdWords blog announced that over half of Google searches now happen on mobile devices in more than 10 countries, including the United States and Japan. Since then, advertisers across the world have re-evaluated their mobile sites, or created them for the first time. And it’s not just important for your ad’s conversion rates; mobile friendliness factors into your website’s organic rankings as well.

Still, it can be difficult to know where to start. Half of all Google searches is a huge number of searches, and one solution does not fit all! That’s why, starting this week, we’ll be sharing weekly mobile tips and tricks to help you make the most of those small screens.

First Things First: The Mobile Friendliness Test

So, is your site mobile friendly? If you’re not sure, head over to Google’s free Mobile-Friendly Test. Simply paste in your website’s URL and let the test do its thing. If your site is not mobile friendly, or not as friendly as it could be, the tool will give you some suggestions to improve the site’s mobile experience (which we’ll cover more next week).

Screen Shot 2016-01-08 at 10.15.55 AM.png

Have questions about the Mobile-Friendly Test? Leave them below!

a

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Is Your Site Mobile Friendly? #MobileMonday

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I cannot emphasise the tertiary benefits of this tool. Passing all the tests gives you better placement on mobile searches and it (almost) universally improves your mobile conversion rates.

Re: Is Your Site Mobile Friendly? #MobileMonday

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
I completely agree, Dave--and great to hear that you've found it useful!
Experts in the Topic
Dave_Davis
CassieH