AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Learn how to reach mobile device users, drive phone calls, and increase app installs
Guide Me
star_border

I have different Accounts for Adwords and Developer Console

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have different Accounts for Adwords and Developer Console, How i can run Adwords campaign from developer console

am getting this message

The first campaign has to be created by the account owner. The subsequent campaigns can be created and managed by you.

any suggestion how this can be done?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Not sure I understand the issue, 

Have you granted the developer email an administrative access to the AdWords account?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

yes both accounts are linked but developer account does not has administrative right as it has its own Adwords account previously used then canceled due to some financial issues..

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Aziz A

To create a campaign you need administrative access.

You should unlink the developer account from  the other account it is linked to. To do that you need a  3rd  account to take over the "other" account, so you can unlink the "developer" from that account.

Currently: one email - one AdWords account.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks @MosheTLV,

Unfortunately, this can not be done at the moment!

Do Universal campaigns are alternative to that? 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

No; you must grant administrative access in AdWords in order to create a campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@MosheTLV

Thanks for time Smiley Happy

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aziz A
October 2016

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

You may be able to create a workaround on this by creating an MCC "rollup" AdWords account for your Developer console Gmail account. After doing so, then submit a request to manage the AdWords account using the customer ID # (a 10 digit # in this format: 123-456-7890). This should give you the ability to manage the Adwords campaign while logged into the developer console.