AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Learn how to reach mobile device users, drive phone calls, and increase app installs
Guide Me
star_border

How to promote mobile application on playstore

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have an App its name is "Doctorsolutionz" and i want it to make it visible when people search using keywords like " doctor" , "hospital" "health" etc..

How to promote mobile application on playstore

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

@Muhammad U,

I would suggest you to go for Universal App Campaign

How to create a universal app campaign

1. Sign in to AdWords.
  2. On the "Campaigns" tab, click the +Campaign drop-down menu, and select Universal app campaign.
  3. Add a name for your campaign. To help you find your campaign later, you might want to indicate in the name that this is an universal app campaign.
  4. Select the app you’d like to promote from the drop-down menu, or click Add a new app... to enter a new one.
  5. In the "Ads" section, enter up to 4 independent lines of text that can be rotated in your ads in any order. Depending on the ad format, your text may not be used. Learn more about how these ads work
  6. Upload image assets for your ads. 
    • You can add up to 10 image files as .jpg, .gif, or .png with a maximum size of 150KB.
    • Landscape images can be the most valuable format for native ads, while portrait images can be the most valuable for interstitial content.
    • Other valuable formats include: 320x50 px, 320x480 px, and 300x250 px.
  7. You can also add up to 5 YouTube videos (including portrait videos) to be used for video ads. 
    • In addition, AdWords can make a video ad for you using assets from your app’s store listing.
  8. If needed, update any location or language settings. Keep in mind, AdWords doesn't translate your ads, so you should only target languages that match your ads.
  9. Under “Bid Strategy,” choose to optimize your campaign for: 
    • Installs. Get new users for your app.
    • In-app actions. Get new users who are likely to complete in-app actions that you select. 
  10. Set your target cost-per-install bids. For app installs on Android, you may see a projection of install volume for a range of bid values if you have linked your Play and AdWords accounts. Learn more about these bid strategies in About universal app campaigns
  11. Enter your budget.
  12. Click Save and continue.
  13. If you have conversion tracking set up, AdWords can count installs as conversions for Android apps in the Google Play store automatically.

But if you want to run campaigns on specific keywords then go for Mobile app installs campaigns. 

Regards,

Syed Sayem Mustafa