AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Learn how to reach mobile device users, drive phone calls, and increase app installs
Guide Me
star_border

How can create a app Campaign that buys only keyword results in Google Play Store and nowhere else?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

have an app I want to promote by buying my sport in some keywords search results but only in the Google Play search results, not the Desktop Google website, not Youtube, not other networks. Is there a way I can do this? I am really basic with Adwords so please explain it like you would to a monkey Smiley Happy

Thank you so much

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can create a app Campaign that buys only keyword results in Google Play Store and nowhere el

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Andrea S,

I personally have limited experience with regards to app marketing but this article from the official Help Centre should get you started. This second article will then give you more information on the targeting side of things. 

Hopefully someone with more experience can then provide you with additional insights! Smiley Happy

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.