AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Learn how to reach mobile device users, drive phone calls, and increase app installs
Guide Me
star_border

How can I get the Call Only Ad to show the company name instead of the domain name?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone

Currently my call only ads only shows the domain, what can I do so that it shows the company name instead?

Thank you!

2 Expert replyverified_user

How can I get the Call Only Ad to show the company name instead of the domain name?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

No, the business name does not appear in the actual live ads. If you want to highlight your Business name in the ads, you need to add the business name in your Description line. 

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Rakesh, I see both some with the URL some with the business name when I do searches on mobile.

Here are some that show the business name:

Click to Call with Business Names

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Anyone know? Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Me to the same question!

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation. It's always best to start your own thread versus making comments to random threads, even if your issue seems related.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic. Making your new thread is fast, easy and allows more specific help directly to you (and not all of the other members in the old thread).

Thank you.