AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Learn how to reach mobile device users, drive phone calls, and increase app installs
Guide Me
star_border

Discrepancies in Google Adwords App Install numbers and Third-Party(Appsflyer) number.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm running a UAC campaign and getting a drop off of 50% in App Install numbers of Google Adwords and Third-party tracking tool (Appsflyer). I've checked the time zone (It is same in both). While Search Network Install Campaign has only 5% drop off in Third-party tracking tool (Appsflyer). Is the UAC campaign is not good (quality of user)? Is there a way to target remaining 50% customers? 

NOTE - Facebook has <10% drop off 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Discrepancies in Google Adwords App Install numbers and Third-Party(Appsflyer) number.

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Sahil,

Thanks for reaching out to the AdWords Community.

We apologize for our delay in responding to your question. If you're still encountering the above mentioned issue, please let us know. We'd be more than happy to look into this right away.

Thanks again for your patience, we look forward to hearing back.

Best,

Bhargavi

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Bhargavi,

Thanks for the reply, I want your help in optimising my UAC campaigns, I've tried changing content, designs, targeting everything but still, the problem persists. Can we have a call on skype to discuss this further? I'm reachable at sahil@rapido.bike.

Looking forward to our next conversation.