AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Learn how to reach mobile device users, drive phone calls, and increase app installs
Guide Me
star_border

Credit Card fraud

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My name is Siim Sokk and reason to contact with you is some unknown payments from my credit card (Master Card Gold 5124)
From period 15.08.16-24.08.16 has been made 28 transactions in amount of 8,59 EUR and one in amount of 0,86 EUR. Totally 241,38 EUR
I also contact with bank, Nordea Bank AB Estonia, and made statement for that. Norde Bank recommend to contact directly with Googel, because those transactions are connected with my Google account.
I hope that you can return my mone and also I would like to know how I can avoid similar situation in future.
For more information please contact Nordea Bank wit e-mail viivi-heli.nael@nordea.com or eesti@nordea.com
Day before yesterday Google Estonia called me and told to contact Google Play.
Yesterday Google Play called me and told that Google App has took this mone and I must call them, but this number is not answer.
Can somebody send my letter to Google Apps (because it´s impossible to find their e-mail aadress!!!)

1 Expert replyverified_user

Credit Card fraud

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Siim S,

We cannot send your info anywhere but you can use this link to contact Apps (now called G Suite) support. 

Please edit your post and remove your email addresses for privacy & security reasons. 

Kind Regards,

James