AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Learn how to reach mobile device users, drive phone calls, and increase app installs
Guide Me
star_border

Credit Card fraud

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My name is Siim Sokk and reason to contact with you is some unknown payments from my credit card (Master Card Gold 5124)
From period 15.08.16-24.08.16 has been made 28 transactions in amount of 8,59 EUR and one in amount of 0,86 EUR. Totally 241,38 EUR
I also contact with bank, Nordea Bank AB Estonia, and made statement for that. Norde Bank recommend to contact directly with Googel, because those transactions are connected with my Google account.
I hope that you can return my mone and also I would like to know how I can avoid similar situation in future.
For more information please contact Nordea Bank wit e-mail viivi-heli.nael@nordea.com or eesti@nordea.com
Day before yesterday Google Estonia called me and told to contact Google Play.
Yesterday Google Play called me and told that Google App has took this mone and I must call them, but this number is not answer.
Can somebody send my letter to Google Apps (because it´s impossible to find their e-mail aadress!!!)

1 Expert replyverified_user

Credit Card fraud

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Siim S,

We cannot send your info anywhere but you can use this link to contact Apps (now called G Suite) support. 

Please edit your post and remove your email addresses for privacy & security reasons. 

Kind Regards,

James