AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Learn how to reach mobile device users, drive phone calls, and increase app installs
Guide Me
star_border

Campaign Mobil Apps ( Android + IOS )

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

Please I want to create 2 campaigns ( android + IOS ).

I see the system makes ( Universal Apps ) but is only for Android, but if I want to create the IOS campaign, I need to go via Marketing objectives ( Install App ), right ? 

And whats the difference if I create an Android campaign via Marketing objectives and not the universal campaigns ?

Thanks a lot,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Campaign Mobil Apps ( Android + IOS )

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Zineb, how are things?

The basic difference between them is this:

Universal Apps Campaigns are for Android apps only, and you should use this when you to give Google more control over the reach of your app.

If you want to advertise both Android + iOS apps, you should use Mobile Apps Install, and this type of campaign is used when user want to have more control over how and where the app will be shown.

Basically, the difference only apply when you think on Android Apps, other then that, thinking on iOS will always lead you to Mobile App Install.

This page have everything you need about it:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6032059?hl=en

Hope this helps.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Re: Campaign Mobil Apps ( Android + IOS )

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
Hi Zineb,

Leandro's given you a great answer, but I just want to add one note: you will need two separate campaigns, one for each of your apps. So you will need to create one Mobile App Install campaign for you iOS app, and another for your Android app.

Let us know if you have any other questions!
Cassie