AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Learn how to reach mobile device users, drive phone calls, and increase app installs
Guide Me
star_border

Call Only Campaign

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello!

I've cretead a Call-Only Campaign on AdWords but the phone number is getting disapproved.

Normally, the phone numbers are formed like this: 0(xxx) 123 45 67, where xxx is the area code of the phone number.

However, the phone number I'm using is a Call-Center number, so it doesn't have a area code, it is just like "123 45 67", there is no "0(xxx)".  I think that's why AdWords is disapproving my ads.

How can I fix this issue?

Thanks in advance

Call Only Campaign

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Unacceptable phone number' & 'Unverified phone number' section here @ https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6368661?visit_id=1-636262859464649249-3516534129&rd=...

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Call Only Campaign

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thanks but I had read that document, unfortunately there is no answer for my question on that article.

The disapproval reason of my ads is "Unverified Phone Number". But I had linked Google Search Console and AdWords accounts, and also, the phone number which is getting disapproved is displayed on the website. 

I think it's just about that area code I've talked about in the post before.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Call Only Campaign

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

IMO you should speak to Adwords customer support team they will tell you exact reason and help you in fixing the issue.

Thanks

Call Only Campaign

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Ok, I fixed the Display Url and the call extension. Problem solved.