AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Learn how to reach mobile device users, drive phone calls, and increase app installs
Guide Me
star_border

Call Only Campaign

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello!

I've cretead a Call-Only Campaign on AdWords but the phone number is getting disapproved.

Normally, the phone numbers are formed like this: 0(xxx) 123 45 67, where xxx is the area code of the phone number.

However, the phone number I'm using is a Call-Center number, so it doesn't have a area code, it is just like "123 45 67", there is no "0(xxx)".  I think that's why AdWords is disapproving my ads.

How can I fix this issue?

Thanks in advance

Call Only Campaign

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Unacceptable phone number' & 'Unverified phone number' section here @ https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6368661?visit_id=1-636262859464649249-3516534129&rd=...

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Call Only Campaign

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thanks but I had read that document, unfortunately there is no answer for my question on that article.

The disapproval reason of my ads is "Unverified Phone Number". But I had linked Google Search Console and AdWords accounts, and also, the phone number which is getting disapproved is displayed on the website. 

I think it's just about that area code I've talked about in the post before.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Call Only Campaign

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

IMO you should speak to Adwords customer support team they will tell you exact reason and help you in fixing the issue.

Thanks

Call Only Campaign

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Ok, I fixed the Display Url and the call extension. Problem solved.