AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Learn how to reach mobile device users, drive phone calls, and increase app installs
Guide Me
star_border

Call Only Campaign for Real Estate - The Right Way?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Little background - I am working in Real estate company which provide luxury residences in only one city of India. I've been working with their Adwords account since one year. And It's really difficult to generate quality leads via Google adwords for this vertical. Always been trying other type of campaign and source to see what works.

Now I want to start Call only campaign. As these kind of campaign does not require landing page (which is good for me), I am going to try it.

I want some expert views on these kind of campaign, what is the right way do to it? Is this work with real estate vertical? Anything that is related to only call only campaign please..

Thanks for your help in advance.!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Call Only Campaign for Real Estate - The Right Way?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Mansoor,

Call-only campaigns allow you to bid for phone call clicks instead of clicks to your website, and help drive more calls to your business. It seems a good fit to real estate because otherwise a great many users may click thru to your website for non-commercial reasons, i.e. out of pure curiosity or for fun.

Best,
Lakatos

Re: Call Only Campaign for Real Estate - The Right Way?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Mansoor,

I have worked on Real Estate (Builders) accounts for quite some time.. Do you have a live chat option in your website? Or are you relying on an enquiry form for conversions?

From my experience people may not immediately convert by filling up a form to submit an enquiry for a property. They might be researching a lot, they are looking for minute information like rate per square feet, flooring and sanitary materials used etc etc.. So having a live chat option in your website will give you more conversions i believe.. I suggest you to start with a free tawk.to option.

Regarding the call only campaigns, the CPC will be too high as always. So focus on keywords with clear purchase intent rather than searches for information.