AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Learn how to reach mobile device users, drive phone calls, and increase app installs
Guide Me
star_border

Call Extensions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I have a call extention on my search ad, however, the business is only open Mon-Fri business working hours (9-5pm). Is there a way I can shedule the call ext to only show during these times but still have the ad showing through out? Many Thanks.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Call Extensions

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Kirsten,

Yes you can schedule your call extension.

Go to the ad extensions tab >> call extension >> edit >> advanced >> +create custom schedule.

call ext scheduling.jpg

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Call Extensions

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi Kirsten,

Good news: There is a way!

Here is the Google help article about call extensions: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453991?hl=en

Navigate to the section called "How to add call extensions" and see point number 3 under "Choose optional settings and save".

Best,

John

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Thank you for your reply, but I dont seem to have that option. I have looked under settings and "Ad Extentions" and the only options are what I have in the screen shot attached. The campaign is live and a Search Campaign, is the set up you have above on Call Only or on Search?

Screen Shot 2016-10-03 at 11.46.47.png

As I know on Call Only you have a lot more options and flexability with the call ext. Im wondering if I should move to a Call Only Campaign?

Many Thanks.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kirsten O
October 2016

Call Extensions

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Kristen,

Click on the phone number that you added as a call extension. Then you can see a selected phone number list, click on the pencil icon, then click on Advanced-->Create a custom schedule. There you can set the dates and time.

Call Extensions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Got it, thank you!

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star

call ext scheduling2.jpg

Go through these 2 steps(shown in screenshot) then you can access the advanced settings pop-up to schedule the call extension.

Edit: Thanks for answering Swetha, when I was away.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Call Extensions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your help Smiley Happy

Call Extensions

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

It's Okay Archit Smiley Happy