AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Learn how to reach mobile device users, drive phone calls, and increase app installs
Guide Me
star_border

Call Extensions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I have a call extention on my search ad, however, the business is only open Mon-Fri business working hours (9-5pm). Is there a way I can shedule the call ext to only show during these times but still have the ad showing through out? Many Thanks.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kirsten O
October 2016

Call Extensions

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Kristen,

Click on the phone number that you added as a call extension. Then you can see a selected phone number list, click on the pencil icon, then click on Advanced-->Create a custom schedule. There you can set the dates and time.

View solution in original post

Re: Call Extensions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Kirsten,

Yes you can schedule your call extension.

Go to the ad extensions tab >> call extension >> edit >> advanced >> +create custom schedule.

call ext scheduling.jpg

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Call Extensions

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi Kirsten,

Good news: There is a way!

Here is the Google help article about call extensions: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453991?hl=en

Navigate to the section called "How to add call extensions" and see point number 3 under "Choose optional settings and save".

Best,

John

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Thank you for your reply, but I dont seem to have that option. I have looked under settings and "Ad Extentions" and the only options are what I have in the screen shot attached. The campaign is live and a Search Campaign, is the set up you have above on Call Only or on Search?

Screen Shot 2016-10-03 at 11.46.47.png

As I know on Call Only you have a lot more options and flexability with the call ext. Im wondering if I should move to a Call Only Campaign?

Many Thanks.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kirsten O
October 2016

Call Extensions

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Kristen,

Click on the phone number that you added as a call extension. Then you can see a selected phone number list, click on the pencil icon, then click on Advanced-->Create a custom schedule. There you can set the dates and time.

Call Extensions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Got it, thank you!

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

call ext scheduling2.jpg

Go through these 2 steps(shown in screenshot) then you can access the advanced settings pop-up to schedule the call extension.

Edit: Thanks for answering Swetha, when I was away.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Call Extensions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your help Smiley Happy

Call Extensions

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

It's Okay Archit Smiley Happy