AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Learn how to reach mobile device users, drive phone calls, and increase app installs
Guide Me
star_border

Call Ad Extensions - only 1 out of few shows

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Good morning everyone, 

I noticed in one of my account that only one of my call extensions were receiving impressions and clicks. The other two has yet earned impression. Is there a reason why this is happening?

Call-Extension-Impression-Issue.png

Thank you in advance. - Jenna

Re: Call Ad Extensions - only 1 out of few shows

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Where are each of the three extensions added? What kind of call extensions are they? Are the campaigns/adgroups associated with these extensions accruing impressions?

Without any more information, it's tough to make a diagnosis.
Tom

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
They are all added at the Campaign Level and associated with one campaign as I only have 1 search campaign in this account. Would that be a reason why?

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner
What type of call extensions are they?
Standard call extensions, call forwarding call extensions, or a combination of both?
If you are also using location extensions, is the call extension accruing impressions the same number as the for the location extension?
Tom

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,

as you mentioned you have added three call ad extension for your campaign( at campaign level), if the all Ad extensions are same type then Adwords will consider from from them and will show data for the same.

If Call Ad extension are of different types ( Standard or Google Forwarding ) then report may vary.

Regards,

Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner
Hey Jenna,

Are you connected to a GMB (Google my Business) account? I have had a few Call extensions not work because it was a different number on the GMB account then what was on the extension, and Google would not show it.

Badged Google Partner
# 7
Badged Google Partner
I am connected to GMB but that wasn't what I was told. I reached out to Support team regarding this issue and I was told that it was completely system determined on how they serve the call extensions.