AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Learn how to reach mobile device users, drive phone calls, and increase app installs
Guide Me
star_border

App Install Campaigns - Image Ads vs Video As

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm wondering what the word is in terms of running image ads and video ads at the same time - specific to App Install Campaigns only. Will this cause internal conflict/competition? Or are the ad placements different enough they will not conflict and can both be run simultaneously.

Thanks,

Evan

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Evan R
April 2016

Re: App Install Campaigns - Image Ads vs Video As

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
HI Evan,

I just would to clear you that, display network campaign does face any internal conflict/competition. Many ads can appear on the single placement webpage at the same time from the same domain.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Evan R
April 2016

Re: App Install Campaigns - Image Ads vs Video As

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
HI Evan,

I just would to clear you that, display network campaign does face any internal conflict/competition. Many ads can appear on the single placement webpage at the same time from the same domain.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’