AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Learn how to reach mobile device users, drive phone calls, and increase app installs
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a problem I have no clue how to get my adwords campaign running, it keep coming back disapproved, the more I try the more confused I get. I just want to get a Call Campaign for now but are unsuccessful each time. I had some campaigns running about 8 months ago I stopped it due to the fact that I did not get it right, now I decided to try it again but it looks like it is more complicated then then.

Now my question to the experts are... will I be able to find someone to assist me with setting up this campaign the proper way just to get it going again? Before I could get help online from some of the experts and they told me what to change or what to do but it looks like that option is not available anymore I insert a clip of just one of the problems I don't get fixed. Please if someone will be able to help me!

Adword sample problem.PNG

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
July

AdWords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @John B,

You cannot use phone numbers in ad text.  You should be using ad extensions (call extensions) to add a phone number to your ad.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453991?hl=en

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’