AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

5.6K members online now
Learn how to reach mobile device users, drive phone calls, and increase app installs
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a problem I have no clue how to get my adwords campaign running, it keep coming back disapproved, the more I try the more confused I get. I just want to get a Call Campaign for now but are unsuccessful each time. I had some campaigns running about 8 months ago I stopped it due to the fact that I did not get it right, now I decided to try it again but it looks like it is more complicated then then.

Now my question to the experts are... will I be able to find someone to assist me with setting up this campaign the proper way just to get it going again? Before I could get help online from some of the experts and they told me what to change or what to do but it looks like that option is not available anymore I insert a clip of just one of the problems I don't get fixed. Please if someone will be able to help me!

Adword sample problem.PNG

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
July 2017

AdWords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @John B,

You cannot use phone numbers in ad text.  You should be using ad extensions (call extensions) to add a phone number to your ad.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453991?hl=en

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
July 2017

AdWords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @John B,

You cannot use phone numbers in ad text.  You should be using ad extensions (call extensions) to add a phone number to your ad.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453991?hl=en

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’