AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Learn how to reach mobile device users, drive phone calls, and increase app installs
Guide Me
star_border

A Question about viewing the adword metric Active View Viewable through the adword api

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If I've posted this question in the wrong forum, please forgive me, this is my first post. I am pulling a number of metrics for a client through the Adwords api and my client is interested in seeing their Active View Viewable element.  I can't seem to find that metric in the list of adwords metrics.  Does anyone know what the metric code is? 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
December

A Question about viewing the adword metric Active View Viewable through the adword api

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Todd, thanks for reaching out to the AdWords Community. This looks like a question for our AdWords API Forum. We'd recommend taking a look there or posting your question if you're still seeing an issue. Do let us know if you have any additional questions we can help with!  

Best,

Akhil

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
December

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Todd, thanks for reaching out to the AdWords Community. This looks like a question for our AdWords API Forum. We'd recommend taking a look there or posting your question if you're still seeing an issue. Do let us know if you have any additional questions we can help with!  

Best,

Akhil