Small Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
We're talking about all things marketing; learn how to put the web to work for your business, and find information about all aspects of marketing your business here.
Guide Me
star_border

you do not have permission to access this content. (#554) can't post in forums

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

you do not have permission to access this content. (#554) 

has anyone else seen this?  How do I get help?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: you do not have permission to access this content. (#554) can't post in forums

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi, @Nova C, welcome to the community! Where are you getting this error message? One of the reasons you may get this error is if you are trying to access a discussion or post that has been removed or is no longer available. What kind of help were you looking for?

Re: you do not have permission to access this content. (#554) can't post in forums

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm getting this error as well... Over on Google Groups. I'm a member of many groups over there, including Google Checkout (None of these I can access) and several others which I no longer have access to including Mobile Website Development and MariaDB-Manager (Which is archived) is no one at Google or MariaDB supporting MariaDB-Manager, because I will answer questions there if no one else will, or get people routed to where the can get their MariaDB questions answered..

I understand Google Checkout has been closed for some time and has been replaced with the Google Store. Is there any other small business support initiatives sponsored by Google, other than the Google store to help small businesses sell products and services online?

My actual error message is;
You cannot view topics in this forum. You do not have the necessary permissions to view topics in this group.

Thank You

DirkC

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I have the same issue. I was disapproved by Adsense, and I didn't get any email to say what the problem is with my site. I went to Adsense forum to seek help, but I couldn't post any question, what I got is: You do not have permission to access this content. (#554) can't post in forums.

This is my URL to let me know the problem with my site so I can fix it. http://www.chichiuncensored.com

Thanks so very much

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hi, all! Please visit the Google Groups Help Center to learn more to help troubleshoot any issues you may be experiencing with Google Groups. Our forum is built on a different platform and as such we are not able to offer troubleshooting for issues with Groups. Hope it helps!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I would like to ask please. My google adsense application was refused twice by google. What i should i please? I have a website which is i am drop shipper, i have contract with my e commerce website which provides me with products. What i was thinking is, google refusing my application because of copied content may be? But i am drop shipper. What should i do people? Need help.

Here the letter which i have received from google adsense:

Your AdSense application status

Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. Unfortunately, after reviewing your application, we're unable to accept you into AdSense at this time.

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.

Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense programme policies or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines. It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfil this criteria.

Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria: 

• It’s important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
  • Don’t place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.
  • Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organisation. Users should be able to click through your pages easily and find the information that they’re seeking.

Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee

Please visit this page in the AdSense Help Center regarding your application:

My application was disapproved. What do I do now?

We do not offer AdSense support on this forum, you will have to visit the AdSense Help Forum for further assistance.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my adsense account was suspended for 30 days and after suspension period ends i got a mail from adsense that my adsense account has been re-enabled, and after few hours i got another mail from adsense which i uploaded in image format. actually i deleted that post from my blog before suspension period ends. i am running a news blog.

adsense are showing ads on my youtube channel.only my blog suffers.

so please tell me what i have to do now.if i have to contact adsense again, then tell me how i can contact adsense...

if there is any other solution for my request then please reply.
Thank You

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
adsense are showing ads on my youtube channel.only my blog suffers.

so please tell me what i have to do now.if i have to contact adsense again, then tell me how i can contact adsense...
if there is any other solution for my request then please reply.
Thank You