Small Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
We're talking about all things marketing; learn how to put the web to work for your business, and find information about all aspects of marketing your business here.
Guide Me
star_border

need help with more traffic for clients

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have a magazine that features many clients from colleges to plumbers- everything in the Orange County and Los Angeles area. How can I get my advertisers exposure through our website .what is the best solution to get more hits that can track back to us?

1 Expert replyverified_user

need help with more traffic for clients

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there—we removed this post from the Google Small Business Community because it looked a little too much like self promotion. As per our Community Guidelines, posts which are promotional in nature or include too much promotional information are not permitted in the community. Our community is intended to be a place where businesses can communicate with one another, and get help with making their business work on the web. Please note that this is not the place to advertise your business. Posts and replies that are determined to be too self-promotional or otherwise spammy will be edited and/or removed.

We invite you to introduce yourself and your business in this thread: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Running-Your-Business/New-to-the-Community-Introduce-Yours...