Small Business
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
We're talking about all things marketing; learn how to put the web to work for your business, and find information about all aspects of marketing your business here.
Guide Me
star_border

how do i check which key words are sed for SEO

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

having our website re-designed

1 Expert replyverified_user

how do i check which key words are sed for SEO

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Zoe H,

You don't really research keywords for SEO. 

You create a unique and original website that adds value to the world by presenting your products and services cleanly, clearly, and concisely. You describe all of this in detail so that when someone searches for products or services you offer, your website will get served. SEO and keyword use is a thing of the past.

Today, you build a great user experience, you make your website mobile-responsive, ultra-fast, easy to navigate, safe for all viewers and visitors... and you use Google Search Console to interact with Google with your website by fixing issues they present, feeding a monthly XML site map, and digging into the actions of your website. And you use Google Analytics to see the metrics and adjust and optimize.

1) Visit Google Search Console.

2) Use the Google Developers Speed Test and work on fixing the issues so that your score is 89 or higher for both mobile & desktop.

3) Rerun the Google Speed Test but use this tool instead. Make sure you have a mobile score of 100.

4) Run your site through this SEO score checker.

Keywords are used with Google AdWords, which is a paid advertising platform. SEO should be viewed as best practices and making the website the best ever for all... however, running your website through a credible SEO checker can reveal all of the info I discuss and will help you dial in the factors that matter.

All the Best,

James