7.7K members online now
We're talking about all things marketing; learn how to put the web to work for your business, and find information about all aspects of marketing your business here.
Guide Me
favorite_border

What's your primary marketing focus for 2017?

[ Edited ]
Google Small Business Advisor
# 1

I'd like to understand what your marketing focus is for 2017, so we may perhaps implement a similar strategy.

3 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have owned a historic  theatre  for the past  14 years  that is or community event center. I need to develop  a mktg  program  to in

form people in our trading area of what's  happening. 

Re: What's your primary marketing focus for 2017?

# 3

@Sid D that sounds pretty cool. I live in Newtown, Bucks County and we have the country's oldest operating movie house. It's really cool. If you need help with coming up with a marketing program, just ask a few questions in this community, and I'll be sure to get them answered for you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i would like to buy and hold land in north texas and loussianna baton rogue and possibly build 200 homes

# 5

@Kevin W you have some financial funding to make all that happen? That sounds like an incredible plan!

# 6

Hi Brandon Smiley Happy Mine would be video! I'm determined to make that a priority in 2017 since it hasn't reached it's peak yet. Including live videos, instagram stories, snapchat and youtube.

Highlighted

# 7

@Tierra W - video is one of the best methods to increase exposure fast. That's on my list as well. Have a great holiday break!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

As a business to business video production company, I find it difficult to truly understand "marketing" to organizations. Much of our client base comes from the web, through good website content. However, my focus, this year, will be on developing deeper relationships with our prospects.

Content Creation
• Because I am a beekeeper I will create a series of videos showing me inspecting my hives and relating working with bees to that of working with organizations. This is will a year long project, which will consist of about 8 videos.
• Continue to update website information

Prospecting
• Research and choose a networking group where only one person from each industry are present.

• Personal emails, asking to keep my information on file for future needs.

• Email followups from those selected personal emails.

Before Sale
• With every proposal over a certain $ amount, we will send a jar of honey from my own beehives (https://episode11productions.com/photos/Client-Honey-Jar-label.jpg) with a handwritten note.
• Send survey for those who did not buy

After Sale
• Send custom candies along with survey and ask for review and referrals.

It's always been difficult for us as business to business and I really don't have a good answer, but its a start.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

2017 will enable us to offer great Estate clearance items and Bikes of all kinds, cruisers, road, mountain, trail, bikes.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi brandon, will you do some video guide,  i have cctv company and for 2017, i'd like to expands more target in residential safety, where i should start to educate ppl about what they really need in safety home for having cctv system.what kind of approach marketing i can list on for 2017

Experts in the Topic
MikeJohnston
BrandonSchaefer
Tierra W