6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
We're talking about all things marketing; learn how to put the web to work for your business, and find information about all aspects of marketing your business here.
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

What makes your business unique?

Google Small Business Advisor
# 1
Google Small Business Advisor

I'm interested to learn what market segment your business is in, and what you did to position your business from being different from the competition. No self promotions please, just share your experience with me.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I"m not just a takeout pizza place I have over 30 years experience in Italian

cooking,as well as American dishes too !

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm at the restaurant 12-14 hours a day 7 days a

week and I care about what my customers think about my cooking.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

"Customer Centric"

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Graphic Designing - I learned that the client wants to actively involved in every aspect of the process.  So many times designers have the tendency to take the order, quickly get some ideas, design it and done.  No personal aspect or touch is involved.  And THAT is where I changed my approach regarding this.  I have noticed that the client is much more willing to pay for more expensive designs, whereas they never even would have touched the catalog page featuring that design.

In short - Get involved if possible, be friendly, adopt a humanistic approach and be considerate towards client's needs.  They actually NOTICE it when you show that you really care!

Experts in the Topic
BrandonSchaefer