Small Business
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
We're talking about all things marketing; learn how to put the web to work for your business, and find information about all aspects of marketing your business here.
Guide Me
star_border

Uploading a Virtual Tour to Youtube

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need help uploading a Google Virtual Tour to Youtube. Is there any software available that will let you upload the Panoramas pictures and arrange them to create a video of your tour?

Please if anyone has some information on how to do this, it would be greatly appraciated.

Guillermo Suarez

4 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Guillermo S
July 2016

Re: Uploading a Virtual Tour to Youtube

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

Hi, @Guillermo S, welcome to the community. Unfortunately, we don't know of any software that will support directly converting a Virtual Tour to a YouTube video. I understand that you want to show off the quality of the Virtual Tours you have created for your business clients, is that correct? One option would be to use a desktop capturing software to record the screen while navigating a Virtual Tour you have created. You can then use a program like Director or YouTube Video Creator to edit captured footage. Advisor @MikeJohnston shared a great guide to using Director right here in our community.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
July 2016

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
There is a software called Pano2vr pro and they have an animation editor so that you can convert the virtual tour to a 360 video to upload to youtube

View solution in original post

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
Hi there, @Guillermo S,
I'm sorry, I'm not clear what you're trying to do... do you mean you want to convert your virtual tour as a video you can post to YouTube?

Google Small Business Advisor
# 3
Google Small Business Advisor

@Guillermo S - it doesn't sound like you shot a video, it sounds like you took a bunch of pictures and now you want to do some type of SlideShow animation and then upload the video to YouTube. If this is the case, you can just make a PowerPoint presentation of all your images, along with adding some animation between the slides, and then upload that to YouTube.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I didn't shoot a video, we take a bunch of panoramic pictures, use Google stitching software to create a 360 degree view of the area we shot. But your solution with using the PowerPoint to create slides could work. I just wanted to know if anyone knew of a software that takes the street-view tour and makes it into a seamless walk-through. Just like i would be viewing a tour on Google maps, from front of store to the end.

I want to create a YouTube channel so that i can post all the virtual tours my company, Cube Online Services Canada, takes of our clients.

If you have a better understanding of this, let me know if you do know of anything.

Guillermo

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, I want to convert my virtual tour as a video and post it on YouTube.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
July 2016

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

Hi, @Guillermo S, welcome to the community. Unfortunately, we don't know of any software that will support directly converting a Virtual Tour to a YouTube video. I understand that you want to show off the quality of the Virtual Tours you have created for your business clients, is that correct? One option would be to use a desktop capturing software to record the screen while navigating a Virtual Tour you have created. You can then use a program like Director or YouTube Video Creator to edit captured footage. Advisor @MikeJohnston shared a great guide to using Director right here in our community.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
That is correct, We want to showcase the business as a video and post them to Youtube. It is just another way for a business to be able to advertise their location. I will look into both programs and see what they are all about.

Thank you for these solutions!

Guillermo
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
July 2016

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
There is a software called Pano2vr pro and they have an animation editor so that you can convert the virtual tour to a 360 video to upload to youtube

Top Contributor Alumni
# 9
Top Contributor Alumni
I did this search "turn photospheres into video walking tours" and there are a couple sites that seem to be trying to do what you want to do.

You could always do it on your computer by running a screen capture program while you have your photosphere(s) open and use your mouse to navigate through them.