Small Business
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
We're talking about all things marketing; learn how to put the web to work for your business, and find information about all aspects of marketing your business here.
Guide Me
star_border

Tibet is blocked for Google Business Map, but how come a few of my competitors get places for that?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When you search the keyword---Tibet Tour ,  Tibet Tour Company, you can find 2 of my competitors based in TIBET all have the right-hand info box and google business map,  i tried many times and found Tibet and China are actually blocked by Google for registering the google business map, i do not know how my competitors made it? can someone help to solve this problem for me?    Thanks in advance. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Tibet is blocked for Google Business Map, but how come a few of my competitors get places for that?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni
It looks like 2 of the 3 that show up for me are not in Tibet at all. The other one lists their address in english right up to the place name which it lists in Chinese characters. Maybe that is the reason? I don't know for sure but if it is banned then I would not mess with it.

Re: Tibet is blocked for Google Business Map, but how come a few of my competitors get places for that?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thank you for answering, their address show in Chinese indicates they are mapped in Lhasa, Tibet. i tried to do it in Chinese but failed