Small Business
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
We're talking about all things marketing; learn how to put the web to work for your business, and find information about all aspects of marketing your business here.
Guide Me
star_border

Review #2: How would you respond to this customer review?

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 1
Google Employee

Acknowledging positive reviews is just as important as addressing complaints. Here's how we'd recommend replying to a positive online review.

review-reveal-06.png

For more about managing reviews for your #smallbiz, visit: http://goo.gl/Cq5iU7

Responding to reviews isn't just about dealing with customer complaints. How would you respond to this positive customer review? Post your suggested response in the comments below.

1.png

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Review #2: How would you respond to this customer review?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for coming to our store and giving us the oppertunity to serve you. We truly appreciate your business!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your kind comments and positive review. We appreciate your taking the time to do this and look forward to seeing you again. It is a pleasure to do business with you.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I'd thank this client, obviously, but I'd probably repeat the service and location in my response since the client wasn't specific in their review.  That way when a new lead read the review and response they'd know what the service and location was. 

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

These are all great responses! It's so important to let the happy customers that you appreciate them too!