Small Business
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
We're talking about all things marketing; learn how to put the web to work for your business, and find information about all aspects of marketing your business here.
Guide Me
star_border

Primer Lesson: The Power of Co-Branding

Google Employee
# 1
Google Employee

Small businesses that work together, grow together. Learn more about co-branding in today’s Primer lesson.

07.19.16_CoBranding-contributor-tweet.jpg

How does your small business partner up with other small businesses? 

Get the Primer app for Android and iPhone.   

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Primer Lesson: The Power of Co-Branding

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

This is very true. I always advise my indie music clients to do this. Networking and cobranding can be awesome tools to grow a business. The same can be done when you were advertising your business on ad words . If you create a display advertising campaign you can target it to specific websites that accept google ads . An example would be targeting your music video as a click to play ad so it appears on radio station websites . Or targeting it to the New York Times or a number of other newspapers so that your brand will be associated in the mind of the site visitor with the brand of the site that your ad appears on

Re: Primer Lesson: The Power of Co-Branding

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Great insight, Mike!

Another easy way to take advantage of co-branding is through social media. I see so many small businesses teaming up and doubling their exposure on Instagram with "Instagram take-overs" or shared boards on Pinterest. ICYMI: We talked to Matt Lewis at Pinterest to get his tips and tricks for small businesses using Pinterest.